- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 250 grams of meat/chicken cut into long
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds and a half of fine
- Spice flavoring to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Bean sprouts, spinach stew to taste
- 4 eggs fried
- Kimchi, pickled carrots, radish, hot sauce bottles
- Heat the oil. Saute garlic until fragrant. Insert the meat was spiced. Stir until cooked. Lift.
- Bean sprouts and braised spinach. Mix with sesame oil seasoning. Stir.
- Serve rice with meat/chicken, bean sprouts, spinach, egg, kimchi, hot sauce bottles, pickled carrots, radishes.